Friday, October 15th at 7:30pm at the Conference Center Amphitheater
Saturday, October 9 at 6pm at the Halle Tony Garnier
Sunday, October 10 at 3pm at the Halle Tony Garnier
Wednesday, October 13 at 8pm at the Auditorium of Lyon
Saturday, October 16 at 9pm at the Halle Tony Garnier
7€ general admission / 5€ for accredited members / 4€ for ages under 14
We recommend you buy your tickets in advance.
Seats are guaranteed until 15 minutes before the screening starts.
Access to the theatres or venues will be subject to the regulations in force at the time of the festival (health pass, masking, etc.).
• Opening night - Halle Tony Garnier: 20€ / 17€ accredited members
• Family screening – Shrek – Halle Tony Garnier : 10€ general admission / 8€ ages under 14 / 8€ accredited members
• Tribute to Bertrand Tavernier – Details coming soon
• Concert, “Cinema” by Jeanne Cherhal – Lumière Institute 17 € /15 € accredited members
• Film-concert Casanova - Auditorium of Lyon: 18 € / 15 € accredited members
• Film-concert Strike - Auditorium of Lyon 15 € / 13 € accredited members
• Jurassic All-nighter- Halle Tony Garnier: 25 € / 20 € accredited members and students
• Conversation with Jane Campion – Théâtre des Célestins: Free entry
• Lumière Award Ceremony - Amphitheatre, Centre de Congrès: 25 €
• Closing Ceremony - Halle Tony Garnier: Details coming soon
• Film-concerts – Lumière Institute: 9 € / 6 € accredited members
• J-Horror All-nighter - Lumière Institute: 14 € / 12 € accredited members
• Artists’ master classes – Comédie Odéon: 7 € / 5 € accredited members
> All tickets available online
> Hangar du Premier-Film: rue du Premier-Film Lyon 8th, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6:30pm
> Photo Gallery of the Lumière Institute: 3, rue de l’Arbre Sec Lyon 1st, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6pm
> Festival village: Institut Lumière Park, rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th,
10:30am to 9pm from Saturday the 9th to Sunday the 17th of October
> October 10-17, tickets on sale at the Pathé Bellecour, the Cinéma Comœdia and at the UGC Ciné Cité Confluence.
> Tickets for each screening will be available directly at the related venue the day of the event
Tickets purchased online must be printed at home of presented on a smartphone. They will not be available at the individual movie theatres. Accreditation badges purchased online must be picked up in person (photo taken on-site) at one of the following points of sale: Villa Lumière, Hangar du Premier-Film, Photo gallery of the Lumière Institute, and the festival Village. The ‘Pass Région’ and ‘Pass Culture’ cards are only accepted at the festival points of sale.
Please bring official ID documents to justify any ticket with a reduced rate (accreditation, age under 14...).
General conditions of sale here
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :